5 Things to Do With This Information - Collective Action
- Go to National Day of Action to download the materials from MEA detailing activities for April 4. Be sure to attend your local association’s event and bring one other member with you.
- Take part in community rallies or other activities on April 4. See our calendar of events.
- Sign a local association commitment card and commit the time and energy to at least one of the activities suggested.
- Ask at least one parent or community member to get involved along with you.
- Legislators are back home on their “spring break” and probably hosting local events like town hall meetings or coffees. Attend one of those and share your concerns with them. See our calendar of events.