5 Things to Do With This Information
- Contact your Senator immediately and let him know that these bills will destroy your neighborhood public schools.
- Share this information with your superintendent and school board. Since we’re all fighting for public education, talk to them about joining forces opposing this legislation, in which all of us stand to lose.
- Share this information with your local PTO. Use the talking points to explain to parents how these bills will hurt your neighborhood school.
- Talk to parents about the great things happening in their neighborhood school and what would happen if these bills become law.
- Use this information in your local newsletter, on your Web page or Facebook.