|Start Date||6 RA elected/staggered terms/2 full consecutive 3 year terms|
|2016||Jennifer Dooley (2018-RA-Reg 7)|
|2017||Zach Herman (2018-RA-Reg 6)|
|2016||Louis Holliday (2019-RA-Reg 11)|
|2016||Dan Slagter (2019-RA-Reg 9)|
|2017||Chris Kriss (2020-RA-Reg 6)|
|2017||Rich Vander Klok (2020-RA-Reg 9)|
|Start Date||3 Board appointed/staggered terms/2 full consecutive 3 year terms|
|2017||Vacancy (2018-BD-Reg )|
|2014||Justin Harper (2020-BD-Reg 3)||Vice Chair|
|2016||Danielle Brewer (2020-BD-Reg 11)|
|Start Date||Up to 3 MEA Board members/2 full consecutive 3 year terms|
|2015||Eursla Moore-Doyle (2018-BdM-Reg 5)|
|2017||Vacancy (2020-BdM-Reg )|
|2014||Marcia Mackey (2020-BdM-Reg 12) Chair|
|Start Date||1 NEA Director/2 full consecutive 3 year terms|
|2017||Vacancy (2018-NEA Director)|
|2007||Mary Yedinak (2019-MEA-Retired)|
|2012||Elson Boles (2018-MAHE)|
To help ensure that the education of our students and the working environments of our members are of the highest quality.
To help develop local capacity by the identification and development of strategies and policies that build on our diversity.
THE COMMISSION WILL:
- Identify and review or develop recommended guidelines/criteria for the review of curriculum, assessment, and other instructional procedures and resources for racial, ethnic, cultural, social, gender and commercial bias.
- Identify, review and recommend instructional opportunities and resources that promote respect for differences, equity and access for all.
- Delegate a representative to advise and assist in the planning of the Human Rights/ Excellence Awards Banquet.
- Manage the screening selection and process for the Herman W. Coleman Human Rights Relations Award.
- Identify emerging human rights issues and make recommendations for support and improvements.