The MEA provides its members with benefits, services and resources unavailable to non-members, including:
- Professional support and training opportunities at the local level and at MEA conferences.
- Access to professional labor relations consultants and contract bargaining consultants.
- Experienced legal assistance to protect your rights and privileges.
- Discounts offered through MEA Financial Services for products including car, home, and life insurance, credit cards, help with financial planning and assistance in retirement.
- Legislative and political advocacy help through our vast network of engaged members across the state.
- Effective collective bargaining for better contracts and better schools.
- Savings on oil changes, household supplies, vacations, and more with your MEA Membership card
THINKING OF JOINING? CLICK BELOW FOR MORE!